Dragon Scale Classic cancelled.

April 5, 2024

The Dragon Scale Classic has been cancelled due to the unfavorable weather forecast and the significant amount of rain that has already fallen. We understand that this may be disappointing, but we have to prioritize the safety and enjoyment of all participants.

We are currently exploring options to reschedule the event for later in the year, so please stay tuned for updates on a new date. For teams that have already paid, please send an email to with your BSB and ACC numbers so that we can process your refund promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Dale.